On Tuesday, August 18,2009 we went to the Zoo. School was going to start a week from this day and we were taking the week to do some mfun things. I feel as if we haven't had a summer, with moving into the new house and all the things that we had to do after we moved in. So I wanted the girls to be able to each pick a place where they wanted to go, and KA picked the zoo. It was a HOT day when we went! So, the first thing that the girls did when we got there was play in the fountain! Then we went and looked at the animals, then came back to the fountain! After playing in the fountain some we were hungry and ate the lunch that I had packed and ate in the car! You can click on the collage and see the pictures bigger, but not separately.
KA was a little leary of the fountain at first, but by the second time they played in it she was walking thru the middle and sitting on it like Em had been doing the whole time!
4 comments:
I APPRECIATE YOUR SHARING YOUR FUN WITH US IN YOUR PHOTOS AND COMMENTS. I DO HOPE THINGS GO WELL FOR THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL TOMORROW. HAVE A GOOD DAY. LOVE, MOM
Great Collage! Looks like the Payne girls had such fun...:)
I think the fountain is the hightlight of the zoo trip. :0)
Looks like they had fun.
Post a Comment