We moved into our new house on July 9, 2009. I am WAY behind in blogging and I had to get a NEW blog! I had pictures of the house on the old blog, but it was with the old owners furniture and not ours. So now that we have ours in, here are some more pics (minus pictures on the walls).....

The dining room is Scott's office space. View from
front door.

View from hallway towards the den.

Emily's room (as if you couldn't guess!)
Today Scott put up the canopy that she got
from Aunt April and Uncle Drew a few years
ago for Christmas. The canopy hasn't been able
to be up since we left Mobile, so the girls were
both excited that Scott put them up!



Girl's/Guest Bathroom
Kerri Ann's Room

With her canopy.



The playroom. We now have a light and a fan in
here! We put overhead lighting in all the bedrooms
once we moved in and had a new AC unit put in.


Closet in the playroom. It has 3 bookshelves
and our Christmas things, minus the tree.
Master Bedroom


Den

View of the den from the kitchen.

Kitchen view from the den.



Laundry room, I saw this idea for the baskets in another
house that we looked at and had to do it myself. I love
having everything hidden!
Scott has hung pictures in the Den, Kitchen, Guest Bathroom, and Office so far. We have done a lot of work in the backyard too.
4 comments:
Everything looks very nice. You, Scott, Emily and Kerri Ann have done a wonderful job (even without me) haaa
Love your house!
House looks great! Love the your & Scott's bedding! It looks so familiar!
Love the new house! Love it love it love it! Everything looks so wonderful too and the canopy's are so cool, if I find one, will ya'll help me put it please?
Post a Comment