For vacation we went to GA and AL to visit family. While we were in GA we went to the Atlanta Aquarium, I have been wanting to go for a long time and we finally were able to go. It was very crowded, but we had fun. Aunt Kim and Gran Gran went with us. Also while in GA we helped Gran Gran and Kim do some things around Gran Gran's house. We had a great visit.

Entrance to the aquarium.

I guess this is the mascot for the aquarium.


They had a kid play area, only Emily would venture
out and play.

In the tunnel.

Looking at the fish above them.


Beluga Whale



Simulated wave rolling over us. This area was my
favorite. I could have stayed here all day.

She is probably watching a wave.

Emily's favorite fish.

Leaving the aquarium.

We got to play on Granddaddy's 4 wheeler while checking
to see if it was in good running condition. The girls had
so much fun, this was their first time on a 4 wheeler.
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you're back to blogging! I've missed seeing the girls so much. The aquariaum looks like so much fun! Miss you guys!
Love all the pictures- the fish are so beauitful and full of color!!! I know ya'll enjoyed that along with the 4 wheeler.
Post a Comment