Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation Part 3: AL: Fishing...

Kerri Ann has been talking about going fishing for at least a year!! And one day while we were at Wal-Mart she saw a pink and purple fishing pole and said "this is what Poppa is going to buy me so he can take me fishing." So I called Poppa and told him that KA was expecting him to take her fishing. So Poppa went and bought both of the girls a Barbie fishing pole and then found a place that he could take them fishing. So on the Thursday before we were to leave to come home Poppa, KA, Em, Mommy, and Daddy went fishing! It was hot, but I think we all had a great time. We caught LOTS of throw backs and about 11 keepers. KA had the biggest one of the day and Poppa caught the most keepers.


KA ready to start fishing!


Poppa helping KA.


Sweet picture.


Emily's first keeper. She actually
did throw one back in, but that was
the only time that she touched the fish.
And neither girl put a cricket on the line.
I really didn't wait to put the cricket on, but
finally had to, the fish were taking them so quickly
and Poppa and Daddy could only do so much!

Another sweet pic. of Daddy and KA!


Emily and another keeper.


Poppa's first catch of the day!


Em only had 2 keepers, so I am
not sure if this was a keeper or the
one of her and the fish before :o)


KA and her first fish. It took her
a while to catch a keeper.


KA with the only bass and the biggest
fish of the day!


KA and another keeper.

2 comments:

Tiffy's World said...

Yeah for catching fish, I'm sure the girls enjoyed the time. Sweet memories!

Stoots Family said...

That is great! They sure looked cute out there!