WOW!!! WHERE did the summer go!?!?! I was in denial until I dropped them off and then I am still thinking that it is only for the day and that summer will be back tomorrow! I still have to update for June, July and the beginning of August. But I wanted to get school pictures on the blog for grandparents, bestie, and sister Tiffy. Both girls were excited about a new school year. Last night as we were getting ready for school Kerri Ann asked me if I really thought that she was going to have a good day tomorrow? I told her that I thought she was going to have a great day and a great year! Here's to the 2010-2011 school!

Emily: 4th grade (LOVE this picture)

Kerri Ann: 1st grade (oh my! I am going to have to
admit that she looks like her Daddy! I was hoping
one looked like me :0)!

Besties! As a 4th grader Em gets to wear a plaid
skirt instead of the plaid jumper.

All ready to go!

Mrs. Aadahl and KA

Mrs. Ourednik and Em
3 comments:
I love all the pics! Their uniforms are super cute & I'm super jealous that they can wear tennis shoes that have color on them! Love the update!
My girls are beautiful. Love the uniforms. I am so happy you had a great first day at school.
Love you,
Nana
The girls look so pretty and happy in their school uniforms. Thank you Robin for the pictures so we can share the big day. Love, Gran Gran
Post a Comment