Friday, August 27, 2010

Tooth Fairy and Fat Lip

This morning at 1 am Kerri Ann came into our room to say that she wanted to sleep with us. I told her no that she had to sleep in her bed. She said but I am lonely. So, I decided that she could go sleep with her sissy! I walked her to Emily's room, she had to go get her "cold" pillow first. She got into Emily's bed without waking Em up and I went back to sleep. WELL... at 5:30 am I am awaken by her screaming and crying. My first thought was that Emily didn't like her being in there or that KA had awaken and not remembered where she was, and I was met at my doorway by Emily. She told me that KA had fallen off the bed. I get to Em's room and see KA laying in the middle of Em's bed face down. I get her to look at me and blood is on one side of her face and on the other side her lip was huge. Then she opens her mouth and I see something hanging from the top of her mouth, it was her bottom tooth! It had been loose, but was probably a week or two away from coming out! As I looked more closely at her teeth a couple hours later it looks as if her top left (top right if looking at her) tooth has a greenish gray spot on it, I am thinking that maybe the fall hurt the tooth, at least it is a baby tooth! She now has lost 3 teeth and they are all on the bottom! I think that the tooth fairy will be bringing extra money for the trauma she went through!


Missing tooth and fat lip!


Still beautiful!
UPDATED:
What did the Tooth Fairy bring her?!?
Going in to wake her up.
He brought me lots of dollars!!!
I am happy with my $5.oo!

1 comment:

Stoots Family said...

KA is getting rich!!!!