Saturday, August 28, 2010

WHAT?!? Another tooth!

While we were at Pizza Hut for lunch today, I looked Kerri Ann while she was talking and noticed that her tooth looked a little funny. This is the one on the opposite side of her mouth from the one she lost yesterday! I wiggled it and said it is not going to be very long before it comes out (thinking in a few days). So we went and got our pizza and salad then sat down to eat. KA was eating her bell pepper and said, "my tooth just came out!" There was no blood at all! She is the first child that has lost a tooth somewhere other than at home (well Em lost her's at Nana and Poppa's but that still counts as a home). I had to put it in my pocket and hope that I didn't lose it! She has now lost 4 baby teeth and they are ALL on the bottom, no top teeth yet. But since her fall yesterday I don't think that it will be long before they come out too! Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be visiting again! Don't think that she will be getting $5.00 again though!


If you enlarge I think you will be able to tell that
she is sticking her tongue into both empty spaces!


Her right side (this is for my memory). I couldn't
get her to hold her mouth open for me to get a good
shot of both missing teeth!


This is a pretty good picture of her missing teeth!

1 comment:

Stoots Family said...

Man the toothfairy sure has been busy in VA!!!