Last Friday, October 2, Leo the Lion came home from school with Kerri Ann! He is one of the K5 classroom pets. He gets to go home with the student for the whole weekend, and I take pictures of the things that they did over the weekend and add a page to the class book. And not only did KA come home with a class pet, but Emily did too!! She came home with Iris the pink unicorn. Em didn't take Iris in places, so I only have one picture of Em and Iris.

KA and Leo at Chick-Fil-A waiting on their milkshake
and fries.

Sharing a milkshake.

Sharing fries.

Leo and KA at a classmates b'day party.

Eating pizza at the birthday party.

KA taking Leo for a ride.

Getting ready for church (Leo stayed in the car).

Emily, Iris, KA and Leo.
It was a fun weekend. KA cried Monday night without Leo! K5 has 2 class pets, Wriley the Raccoon is the other. We can't wait until his visit!
5 comments:
I know EM was thrilled that the unicorn was PINK!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I sure love Leo and Iris! They are too cute--looks like KA didn't put Leo down at all through the weekend. Looks like a good baby sitter to me! They are getting so big. Love ya'll
What a fun idea.
Leo was adorable and Iris being pink pleased Emily. Looked like a fun weekend. Love to all, Gran Gran
WOW What a fun weekend. I think Leo and Iris made a good pair.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment