Reading a few of her favorite pages.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Queen Elizabeth
Emily's Reading project for the 1st quarter of school was to make a Biography Scrapbook. She chose Queen Elizabeth. She read the book, then she and Scott wrote down the 10 facts that were going to be illustrated in the scrapbook. She chose the facts with very little help from Scott, then I typed up the facts on the computer. She had to draw the "photos." She did a FANTASTIC job on this project. I did not take a photo of the scrapbook! But I will when we get it back, it will stay in the class library for some time. The students also had to present their scrapbooks to the class (and any parents that wanted to come). She was the first one picked to go. Again she did fantastic. The students could get extra credit for dressing up, she choose to wear a crown.

Reading a few of her favorite pages.

Reading a few of her favorite pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looking forward to seeing more pics once you get it back.
TELL EMILY I AM PROUD OF HER WORK ON THE BOOK REPORT AND LET KERRI ANN KNOW SHE LOOKS ADORABLE. LOVE TO ALL, GRAN GRAN
WOW I am impressed, Emily you look so grown up giving your report. You are very beautiful with your crown. KA you are adorable.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment