Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kerri Ann's lost her 1st tooth!!!!

I have several posts that need to be blogged about that should be before this one as far as date goes, but this one is the most important! Kerri Ann lost her 1st baby tooth tonight. On Monday night Daddy was trying to get it to come out using dental floss, but it just wasn't ready. Tonight all I did was put my fingers in and she pulled her head away and left the tooth in my hand! We tried to call Nana, Gran Gran, and Uncle Drew and Aunt April to share our excitement with and they didn't answer. But Aunt Kim came to the rescue and answered and KA was so excited to share the news with Aunt Kim!!


Monday night with the dental floss.


More dental floss.


Tonight after we pulled it. Her permanent tooth
is right there, so she is not really snaggle tooth!
The other bottom tooth is loose and the permanent
one has already come through too!

She is so excited! I just hope that the Tooth
Fairy doesn't forget to come!!

4 comments:

Billie said...

KA that tooth fairy better not forget to come see you.

Tina said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I WISH I HAD BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE AND SHARE THE EXCITEMENT WHEN KERRI ANN CALLED. BOTH GIRLS ARE GROWING UP TO FAST WHICH IS NORMAL. LOVE TO ALL, GRAN GRAN

Stoots Family said...

way to go KA!!!! I hope the fairy was good to you!