Sleeping Beauty and Little Mermaid ready to go!
Getting ready to play a game. Gotta love the
red hair :o)
Photo op!
Emily, Reagan, and Kerri Ann, good friends!
Hayride!
the pudding!
"Bowling"
Emily "bowling"
I just wish I could have gotten a picture of the whole thing.
After we left the Fall Festival, we went to Outback for dinner.
sister's steak and liked it.
After we ate we went home and went trick-or-treating. I couldn't get any good pictures, they just turned out blurry. This is the first neighborhood that we have lived in that actually had people come trick or treat (other neighborhoods everone would go to another bigger neighborhood, we were the bigger neighborhood!)! The girls and I went around the neighborhood and Scott sat out at the end of the driveway handing out the candy. It was so much fun! When we got back we all sat in the driveway and the girls got to hand out candy.
It was a long, but fun day!! And because of the time change the girls were in bed by 7:30!!! And Scott and I by 9:30!!
It was a long, but fun day!! And because of the time change the girls were in bed by 7:30!!! And Scott and I by 9:30!!


2 comments:
Looks like a fun celebration. Beautiful rainbow.
I can remember past halloweens. They are a lot of fun. Looks like all of you had a great time. Love, Gran Gran
Post a Comment