Friday, November 20, 2009

KA lost another tooth!!!

Tonight we were having family night and watched the movie, Barbie and the Three Musketeers. After the movie was over Kerri Ann was turning a cartwheel, like they do in the movie, and she hit her mouth on her knee. Her tooth was already loose (but it was not ready to come out yet), but after she hit it she said that it was hurting. I looked at it and sure enough it was bleeding a little and hanging so I pulled it. She was a little afraid seeing the blood, it didn't bleed all that much with the last tooth. So, I guess the tooth fairy will be coming to visit us tonight! And tomorrow we are having family pictures made!! But her permanent tooth is already there and so she is really not much of a snaggle tooth.



1 comment:

Billie said...

Kerri Ann I like your snaggle tooth. That is a pretty picture of you and Emily.
Love,
Nana