This year the Payne girls started Upward Soccer!! I was going to do these in one post, but I have too many pictures to show :-) I don't have as many of Em practicing, because I am usually sitting with KA's team because I know the parents. But Em practices just a little ways away so I do have a few pictures of her!!

Ready for practice!

3 amigos! Kylan, Kerri Ann, and Reagan

Run KA!

Run Em!

Dribble that ball KA!

Emily is in the background about to kicking the
ball into the goal (practice kicking).

Kerri Ann had just kicked the ball.

Emily (2nd from the left) waiting her turn!

Emily going after the ball coming toward the goal

KA getting thru with a water break.
1 comment:
LOOKS LIKE THEY REALLY ENJOY SOCCER. KIM AND SCOTT WERE GOOD PLAYERS AND WE ENJOYED SEEING THEM PLAY. I KNOW HOW MUCH FUN AND SATISFACTION PARENTS GET OUT OF THE GAME. TELL THE GIRLS THEY DID GREAT. I ENJOYED SEEING THE PHOTOS. THANK YOU ROBIN. LOVE, MOM
Post a Comment