Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trying to get a Christmas card pic...

I had planned to use the picture that we had made with Santa at Bass Pro Shop as the Christmas card pic, but it turned out to be really light and so I came home and took pics of the girls in front of our tree. It was hard getting them both looking at the camera, but I finally got one that I liked. Here are a few from my trying...



Emily ACTUALLY looking at the camera!!


ANOTHER one!


Good of KA, but Em looking up...


Another good one of KA and again looking up.


Couldn't get a good one of the girls in our front yard.


This was the winner. I made it into
black and white to match the card
itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your photo experience with the girls. "Merry Christmas" See you soon. love, Gran Gran

Billie said...

I love the pictures. Our girls are so pretty.
Love
Nana