Yesterday, Christmas Eve, we went to Liberty's Christmas Eve service. The children's choirs sang, Pastor Grant read the Christmas story to the children on the stage, we had the Lord's Supper, and sang Silent Night by Candlelight, it was truly an awesome time of worship and a great way to get ready for Christmas Day. After the service we went home and the girls put on their new Christmas PJs. Then they played for a while. Emily worried pretty much about not being able to go to sleep, which kept her up until 2 am, when Scott went in and told her that Santa would leave us her presents and she wouldn't get them until the 26th if she didn't go to sleep, she went to sleep!!! They woke up around 8 am Christmas morning. Everyone was happy with want Santa brought them.
Emily singing her hear out! Because of where
she was standing it was hard to get a good shot of her.
Pastor Grant read the Christmas story. She looked
so cute sitting up there (not that I am biased :-)
KA in her Christmas PJs.
Em in her Christmas PJs.
year because we had one of KA in Em's lap KA's 1st
Christmas, she was a month and a half!!
Sweet girls. This is not the best of the night,
but I like the lighting.
Best of the night.
Samantha got something from Santa.
The gifts after Santa came.
Emily seeing her DS, that is the only thing that
she asked for.
Emily and her gifts.
The aftermath. Scott helping KA with her DS.
in the picture!)
Read the Christmas Story, with Baby Jesus in
the manger.
Gran Gran and Aunt Kim made it after we had celebrated Jesus' birthday. And got to see our house, the cat, the santa gifts, etc. We were glad that they were able to come up and spend Christmas with us this year and we were thrilled not to have to travel!! After lunch: Ham, Mac and Cheese, Hashbrown Casserole, Green Beans, and biscuits, we opened a few more gifts.


4 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas there! The girls are growing up so fast! Merry Christmas to you all!!!
I think this is the best group of pictures I've seen. I am so glad you had a great day and did not have to travel. I love that picture that you liked too so I will have to have one printed out.
Love,
Nana
I loved all the pictures & love your new header pic too! Looks like Santa was good to everyone!
Looks like a very fun day!
Post a Comment