Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Living Museum

I did a post about a month ago when we went to the zoo, that is where KA wanted to go before school started back. Well Emily wanted to got to the Living Museum, so we went the Monday before school started on Tuesday!


KA and Em looking through the
microscope.


KA loved this, it shows how the
jaw of a snake works.




Emily really likes the rocks, especially
since her class study rocks and when
they went on a fieldtrip to the Minefield's
back in May.



Em wanted to pose with all of
the rocks.






BFF's!!

I think I am caught up with the blog now. I haven't taken many pictures since school started. Scott and I have been working on one area of the yard each weekend, trying to get the holly trees under control until we can get them cut down. We are still enjoying the house. And both girls are still liking school!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Glad to see new pictures. Thanks
Mom