Sunday, November 7, 2010

7 years old!!!

(Kerri Ann's Birthday is November 8, 2003~ but I put the pictures up on the night before, so the date above is not her actual b'day!)

WOW!!! Has it really been 7 years? I hope you have a great birthday Kerri Ann!!! We love you bunches!!
The past 7 years in pictures:

1 month old


1 year old
2 years old


3 years old

4 years old


5 years old

6 years old

7 years old
I had so much fun looking through these pictures! It is always fun to go back and see how each child changes through the years!!
I will try to get pictures of Kerri Ann's party on the blog soon!

2 comments:

Stoots Family said...

Happy birthday Kerri Ann! I loved seeing the old pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRI ANN. YOU HAVE REALLY GROWN TO BE A BIG GIRL. HUGS & KISSES, LOVE, GRAN GRAN