Monday, January 4, 2010

School Christmas Parties

On Friday, December 18th was the last day of school before Christmas Break. Both girls had Christmas parties. I made the cupcakes for both classes.


Christmas ornament cupcakes.


KA's class started off with decorating gingerbread cookies.


Here is KA's cookie!


Decorating some more, did not get a final picture
of her gingerbread girl.


After they decorated their gingerbread girl/boy,
they went back to make wreaths for their teacher's
presents. The wreaths were made out of medicine
bottles. I didn't get a pic. of the final product, I had
moved on to Em's class by that time.


Waiting for her turn.


Back to the lunchroom for the party. Cupcakes,
apples, cookies, cheese, and more! What a feast!


Emily's class were making ornaments, using
red and green glitter paint into a clear ornament.


Here are Emmy's ornaments.


Emily eating at her party. She just ate the cookies,
she didn't even try my cupcakes! She is really not
much for eating sweets.


Emily and her BFF, Cassie.

No comments: